FIT App - Relola User Guide is available at the links below. Please review before posting during event month.
Please read the below before you sign-up for FIT2021.
In order to participate in FIT For Charity Run , you must be an employee (or family member or friend of an employee) of a FIT For Charity Run 2021 participating company. To participate, register through the FIT 2021 App - using your web browser for registration, Google Chrome recommended, older versions of Internet Explorer such as IE 11 (2013) do not work.
Please note the before registering
- New registrants need to select the FIT 2021 participating company they work for; family members and friends need to also select the participating company of the relevant employee.
- You will be asked to select the size of the FIT 2021 official T-shirt, a free benefit included in the registration fee if registering by September 17 (no T shirts available for registrations after this date, there will be no sales either).
- At the end of the registration process, the participation fee of 5000 yen needs to be paid (Visa/Master/Amex credit cards accepted).
Note: If the company bears part or all of the participation fee, the company can collect the participation registration and request Relola to register participants using a template format (downloadable from the TeamAdmin site). For details, please contact the person in charge of FIT at your company.
Is there a step by step sign-up guide?
Individual registrations / individual participation fee payment
- Have your credit card (Visa/Master/Amex are accepted) ready
- Launch Google Chrome and enter the company specific URL obtained by your company's FIT representative; if you don't know the URL, use this general URL https://fitjapan.relola.com/en
- Click "Sign-up / Sign-in" → Select "Sign-up" tab
- Enter all required fields, confirm and agree to the Terms, and click "Sign-up"
- If you have joined via a company-specific URL, the company field is prepopulated; if you use the general URL, select your company; type the first letter to search.
- "Division / Department" is an important field for distributing T-shirts. Each company has been asked to determine the fleld's use, please check internal communications from your company's FIT representative.
- A verification code will be sent by email from email@example.com to the email address you registered - input this code on the verification page.
- Free email services such as Gmail and Hotmail may filter the email to a promotions or spam folder.
- Company email systems may block the verification email
- If you can't find the email, please also check the FAQ below.
- Enter your credit card information on the payment screen (Stripe) and complete payment and registration.
Corporate registration / participant fee payment
Participant information will be collected by the FIT contact person of each company, so please contact the person in charge. Based on the information collected by the company, Relola will register an account for each participant. Please obtain login information from your firm’s FIT contact person.
For iPhone users: After the registration is complete, you can download the App provided by Relola from the App Store (Google Play is not supported).
https ://apps.apple.com/jp/app/relola/id 1055238472
FIT2021 sign-up, app login
How do I sign-up?
EITHER via the company specific login provided by our firm’s FIT contact OR by going to https://fitforcharity.relola.com/en/ and selecting your firm on the sign-up page. If you cannot find your firm name, your firm has yet to sign up. Contact your firm’s CSR team or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can participate?
Staff, families and friends of FIT 2021 participant firms. As an online run, this year, employees, families and friends of domestic and overseas group companies and branches of FIT participant firms can also participate. Refer to the general FAQ page.
Do I use firm email or private email to sign up?
Your choice. However, your company environment may block access to the sign-up page or not provide a compatible web browser (mentioned below). Also, it is likely you will use your personal device to post activities during the event month. As such, we recommend signing up with your personal email address.
There is a payment of JPY 5,000 required…
As in previous years, FIT For Charity requires each participant to pay a JPY 5,000 participation fee, which goes to the charities we support. In case the participant registers him/herself, we collect the participation fee via the FIT 2021 app, provided by Relola; the payment is processed by Stripe.
NB: If a participant company chooses to corporate registration / payment, participation fees will be collected by the company. Please confirm with your firm’s FIT contact person.
My firm pays part of (or the full) participation fee. How to pay the participation fee?
If your employer pays part of or the full participation fee, your payment is not processed through Relola / Stripe but settled directly between your firm and FIT. Participation fees will be collected by the company, hence please confirm with your firm’s FIT contact person.
Children under age 16 can participate for free?
We have this year revised the registration process; under the new process, it is no longer possible to register children under age 16 for free. It is a difficult decision we had to make, based on low pick-up last year of children's participation and the need to simplify the registration process in order to prioritize operational stability. We ask for your kind understanding.
I have registered my details but haven’t received the email with the verification code.
Within a few minutes after entering all the required fields on the sign-up page and clicking “sign up”, you should receive an auto-generated email from email@example.com with a six digit verification code. If you don't see the email, check that the email was not recognised as promotion, update, spam or junk email, etc. If you use trusted senders to prevent spam, please add relola.com to your trusted sender list. You can resend the verification email by clicking the resend link. If you still can't find the verification email, you can confirm your input by clicking the "x" button at the top right corner of the sign-up page and then opening the sign-up form again. If your email address on the sign-up form is incorrect, enter the correct one and submit the form. If you still don't receive a verification email, please contact your company’s FIT contact person. Once you have obtained the verification code, go back to the sign-in page (not sign-up), enter your email address and password, then proceed to the verification screen.
I submitted the sign-up form, then entered the verification code, but haven't paid. How can I complete the sign-up?
Open https://fitforcharity.relola.com/en and sign in with your registered email address and password. You can then please complete your payment process.
Can a participant form a "group" in the app?
No, this is not possible. You may see "group" referenced in the FIT application, however this a default reference in the system FIT is using for this event and refers to a Company participating in FIT.
Is there a smart phone app?
The Relola app is available from the iPhone App Store and allows you to post your activities and see activities of your colleagues. Use your email and password created at sign-up. The app is available in both Japanese and English.
An Android version is also available, but posting functionality is limited and it does not support Japanese - therefore not suitable for FIT. We recommend using the web app (https://fitforcharity.relola.com) on your Android device. The web app also works on iOS devices.
Which browsers are supported?
Recent versions of major web browsers on iPhone, Android, PC, and Mac are supported. Microsoft Edge browser is supported, however Internet Explorer 11 and earlier are not.
I cannot post activities
The FIT 2021 event is from November 1 to 30. Activity posting prior to November is not possible.
Does the FIT app synch with any run apps?
Unfortunately not; you need to manually enter the activity details (distance, duration, picture etc)
Who can see my activities?
Anyone who has signed up to the FIT app can see other people’s activities. If you do not want your full name to appear on the app, you can choose an alias as the display name during the registration process.
Can I post multiple activities, i.e. run, walk and cycle?
Yes. If you enter multiple activities, your records will be aggregated by type of activity.
How can I delete an activity post?
Participants can amend posts but not delete them. Please request your company's FIT contact person to delete posts.
How can I prevent the iPhone app from using my location when posting?
From your iPhone - open "Settings" > "Privacy" > "Location Services" and find and tap Relola in the list of applications. Set "Allow Location Access" to "Never". Once set, you can create posts by just searching general landmarks (e.g. Tokyo Station).
When posting from the iPhone Relola app, why may I not use “From Photos”?
Because it causes the following effects.
- Activity type, distance, and time are required for a post for FIT. But if you use “From Photos”, a post is submitted without them. Then you can add type, distance, and time, but that’s not enforced. Many posts were registered without activity type, distance, and time included.
- Posts without type, distance, and time prevent a feature FIT Organizer is using from working. So such posts are removed automatically.
- A post made with “From Photos” doesn’t have the photo itself. Only the location of the photo is incorporated. When the post is displayed, a Google Street View photo of the location is shown. This is not intuitive.
Can other participants see the location information associated with images I use in my activity posts?
Other participants cannot see the location information associated with images in your posts.
If I try to sign up on the web site following the instructions, the payment form shows up and I cannot sign up. How can I sign up?
This is a known issue happening because your web browser maintains the signed-in state. We are sorry for your inconvenience but please do either of the following to avoid the issue.
- Use a different web browser or a different PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Clear cookies of *.relola.com.
How can I edit my posts?
You can edit your post at https://fitforcharity.relola.com following the steps below. You can do it either on PC, smart phone, or tablet.
- Open https://fitforcharity.relola.com and sign in.
- Click/tap “My Company”.
- Click/tap ”Filters”
- Enter your display name and click/tap yours.
- Click/tap the post you edit.
- Click/tap the pencil icon on the post.
- Enter new values and click/tap “Update”